Thursday, 22 January 2009

Most bizzare jobs - what would you like to do after UW?

Some time ago I found in Polityka newspaper information and photos of most bizarre jobs, which exist in the world. Most of them are of course from USA - nothing surprising, isn't it?

Please go through the photos and short comments and check out which one is for you. :)
Or - if you prefer working in office check out the video on the end - want working with such people any more?


"Elevator operator"?

As the note say - she is announcing what floors the elevator will be stopping at.



"Chicken Sexer"

Sorts through baby chicks to determine if they are male or female, and then segregate them. The chicken sexer puts the chicken hatchlings on the appropriate track early, enabling those chickens to receive optimal nourishment for their likely commercial role from an early age.


Fantasy Broker

A postal clerk wants to be a stand-up comedian for one night. A businessman wants to drive a freight train across a western State. A psychiatrist wants 20 dates on 20 weekends with 20 girls from 20 different countries. How do they do it? They see a fantasy broker whose business is making dreams come true. Originally pioneered in Chicago by an advertising executive, fantasy firms in several cities now do a booming business, charging from $150 to thousands to turn dreams into reality.


Finder

An Oklahoma City man makes a living finding unusual things for people--like a pair of fleas dressed as bride and groom, a baseball signed by Jim Thorpe in 1933, and a client's missing brother. Finders Keepers, Inc., was started by an ex-advertising agency employee who discovered he had a knack for finding odd props for TV commercials. "I have always been able to locate the rare and unusual with an uncanny facility," he says. "Suddenly it dawned on me that I could capitalize on my ability." Finders Keepers will look for anything, provided it's legal. The company's manager boasts a high success rate; however, he's still looking for an electric clock motor that runs backward.


I had to :) :
 


'bout the office work:


To be continued - I have an exam tomorrow. I can't fail it.

No comments:

Post a Comment