Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Life and Crisis

Crysis is the most popular word in common time,
sb could say:


I respond:


Let's see how it is, that nowadays we have such problems with economical system:
Part 1:

Part 2:


On next classes we could discuss how we are affected with this issue. ;)


But, what if life is only so simple as on following animation?
18yr+ :)
To STOP the animation right-click on it and try unchecking "Play" or clicking "Rewind" - should help. :)

Here WAS the animation. Removed due to owners' request. 

Unfortunately I don't know the author. I had this file for about 4 years on my HD, and now, I can't find it in the internet so I uploaded it to my private server. And sorry for no option of killing the music. This is the only way to make U see it. I could post only a link, but who would check it? :P Animation is goood IMHO.


So, this was SENSE. Let's see some NON-SENSE. The ASDF movie: how to earn a lot of money making non-sense movies. They (authors) ARE rich.




Maybe making such things IS a good way of earning 4 living.

No comments:

Post a Comment