Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Relationships

Relationships

First I thought it would be easy to describe what the relationships are… I was wrong. Truly I don't know what I should write, but I must try it because my final mark depends on this homework too
Let's start!

What is the relationship? This is a connection between two or more people. There is a connection between man and woman like love, friendship or a bond between parent and child. These bonds are so strong that nothing can withstand them and they are unconditional. The connection is based on truth and faith between people. What kind of friend is a man if we cannot trust him. But we always should remember, that even a very strong relationship can be destroyed by a lie or a neglect.
The relationships between people are very important nowadays (there were in the past and there will be in the future) becouse we live in very stressful, hard times, and sometimes the only helpful medicine can be a talk with someone or just to be close a friend (otherwise you should find a good psychologist).


BY Marcin Kowalski
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment